[Space] Anyone interested in flying to the moon?

Jon Britton jonbritton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:16:33 UTC 2012

I could make time at 7:30 tomorrow, too.

My coworker Cameron, who is a far more competent developer than his
self-advocacy suggests, is also interested in talking more about the
project tomorrow night if you're free.

Alternately, I'm presenting some robots I've made at Nightlife at the
California Academy of Sciences this Thursday, if anyone's up for
coming to the Sunset.  (Though, I'd need some lead time to sneak folks
in.)

 Jon

--
e^x was at a party and wasn't having any fun. The others came up to
him and said he should integrate more, to which he responded "Oh it