[Space] Things to do

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 00:36:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

It has been a while since I attended a Spacebridge meeting or launch. In fact, I
haven't been to Noisebridge at all for some time now. Work and family
commitments often prevent my attendance. However, I would still like to be
involved in Spacebridge, or at least something to do with space science and
technology. Does anyone have any ideas what I could do?

I am a programmer with fairly extensive experience of scientific programming. I
would have thought that someone could make good use of my efforts but I have no
idea who that is. Does anyone have a space-related project that needs a
programmer?

Thanks for any ideas or advice,

--
Charles