[Space] Picard in space

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Thu Mar 29 23:50:43 UTC 2012

The space mailing list got this email like last week, but I don't think it
ever went out.
Just forwarding it on for the author (not me).

Hi,

Was hoping you could send this message out to Nosebridgers:

I'm looking for someone who's sent up one of those weather balloons to
space and filmed it. I have a friend who has a Captain Picard doll (the
doll even has his own Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CaptainJeanLucPicardActionFigure) and I'm trying
to find someone who's interested in launching another ballon so we can send
Captain Picard to space.

I'll cover all the launch expenses and kick in a few extra bucks for the
effort.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me atlogankugler at gmail.com and I'll
send you additional details.

Thanks!