[Space] clearing Spacebridge out of 2169 on Monday

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 30 00:01:58 UTC 2014

Hi Spacebridge,

The Noisebridge Reboot is coming along, and as part of that I'll be
removing all of the physical debris on the "Spacebridge" shelves on
Monday evening June 30.

I'll discard anything that's obviously trash, I'll preserve things that
may have gone to space, and I'll be returning the Project Bacchus helium
tanks to the welding shop we rented them from lo these many years ago.

Everything that's preserved will be stored at my warehouse in Soma until
I hear from someone who wants it.

In a few years I'll move out of my warehouse and anything that's still
unclaimed at that point will either get displayed as a museum piece at
Noisebridge or discarded.

If you'd like to help out, please show up on Monday night.  I'll try to
get pictures of stuff but no guarantees.

-andy