[Tastebridge] shooting at Noisebridge, next Tuesday

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:47:16 UTC 2010

Hello Jenny and fellow Tastebridgers,

As far as I know, we'll be making pizzas on Tuesday - and as Frantisek says,
documentation is always useful. I assume that either myself or Fabian will
be in charge of the Noisekitchen and running the cooking class - personally
plan to show up around 3:30-4 pm to start preparations. Hope to see you all
there!

/Rikke