[Tastebridge] Pizza Tuesday; was: shooting at Noisebridge, next Tuesday

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Thu Dec 9 22:15:52 UTC 2010

Indeed, we are going to make pizzas. What are your ideas? We could make four different styles (2x meat, 2x vegetarian).

My favorite pizza is one with arugula, Parma ham and Parmesan. However, I don’t know if one can buy Parma ham here.

In two weeks we could make German schnitzel. Or we could do that next Tuesday because it’s more interesting for a shooting than pizza. What do you think?

Fabian