[Tastebridge] "And finally, the mushroom itself"

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:11:33 UTC 2010

I saw a carboy behind the shelf rack by the tea room yesterday. Would vote
for the conical tank if they weren't so expensive. I wonder whether we
couldn't make a couple ourselves with a sheet of alu, a CNC machine and a
welder? Or find someone who knows how to make barrels...or get a ceramics
oven and make them out of clay?

Will stop by and check on the kombucha tomorrow. I still think it's mold,
but don't think it'll be a problem either way - as long as they're not
actively sporulating, molds aren't _that_ toxic...and the force is strong
with our culture ;-D