[Tastebridge] Yuca Bread anyone?

Rosanna Yau info at rosannayau.com
Tue Dec 21 00:51:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:49 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:

> > www.rosannayau.com
> > http://minilivestock.org
>

> Can't easily sum up how awesome that domain name is.  Are you building
> a site to entrap folks far and wide into raising insect livestock in a
> new urban culinary movement?
>
> -rma

Thanks, Miloh. You're one of the few, actually. I get mixed responses.

In short, yes. I want to teach people the basics on how to farm and prepare
insects for cooking so that they can do it themselves and incorporate it
into whatever recipe they want or comfortable with. Just trying to find ways
to make the practice of entomophagy, or eating insects, accessible to more
people.

www.rosannayau.com
http://minilivestock.org