[Tastebridge] Underground Market

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:52:28 UTC 2010

Somebody get creative and come up with a good name we can put on the
labels and use as a domain name.

I use namecheap.com for my domain name registrations:
http://www.namecheap.com/

They are 10 dollars a domain name.
I've used them for years.

If somebody will register the domain name, I will create a decent
ecommerce site for free.
We probably can get the go-ahead to host the web site on the noisebridge
servers, too.

Patrick