[Tastebridge] Tastebridge at CCC Berlin

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Dec 23 22:20:38 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I wonder if someone is going to CCC in Berlin? I'll be representing
Tastebridge there doing kombucha and honey cooler workshops and
preparing food as food hacker angel. If anyone is coming please get in
touch so we can do it together and better!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I'll dedicate a whole Tastebridge wiki page to this event.

PS I'm starting to get together a food hacking group in Ceske
Budejovice, Czech Republic which will basically doing same things as
Tastebridge but probably more food and beverage culturing like.