[Tastebridge] meeting today around 9 pm, come to this Thursday 5 MInutes of Fame

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jul 14 00:36:33 UTC 2010

> Thanks very much to Glen, it is very good thing to have the mailing
> list running.

No problem.

> We have another meeting of Tastebridge tonight around 9 pm after the
> Noisebridge Member Meeting.
> I hope to cover these topics:
>
> incubator project - have it done before Thursday evening to be able to
> present it

I personally will not be at 5MOF. I have the relay from Monday, but I hadn't
soldered anything. If this is to have such an agressive deadline, I'm going
to wait and get out of everyone's way (I think this will take me much longer
to get working -- even a basic level -- although I do have the thermister,
relay, etc. and the thermister code is working...

Don't wait on me for this... it's open for anyone... take the idea and run
with it..

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe