[Tastebridge] data for calibration of thermistor

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Jul 21 23:18:32 UTC 2010

Greetings to All!
I'm working on the meeting notes from yesterday, they will be short
but I want to have them for the archive. We did what we have suggested
on the last meetings, meaning that we had also a "hands on
experience". We designed a simple experiment which resulted in data
which will allow us to do thermistor calibration. I'm enclosing the
data file (open office format) and I hope that at least one of you is
going to be able to do the calibration.

If you have any questions, please talk to me!

Take care,

Frantisek

PS It maybe necessary to do another set of measurements, I'm not sure
that the data are "strong enough". Could you have a look at it Glen?