[Tastebridge] can you help with brewing class tonight?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Nov 10 21:41:16 UTC 2010

So is someone ready to step in for the Brewing Class today? The
classes are now posted also on Berkeley Ecology Center Calender so
there may be people coming from pretty far ... I'd love to be able to
go for my Japanese class where I could not make on Monday.

Please post if you can come and help out or write to me. I'll be back
around 9:15 so I can help with finish up, that is not problem at all.

Sincerely,

Frantisek