[Tastebridge] Wednesday 11/24 Udneground Market - field brewing class CLASS!

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Nov 24 09:01:14 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Thanks for a cool cooking class today! I'm very happy to share my time
with people who's company I enjoy. I hope that everybody had a good
time!

Tomorrow we will start finish preparations for the Underground Market
which starts at 2 pm, and last until 8 pm. If anyone wants to help
with preparations or pop in and support on the place that would be
grate!

Please note that we will not have a brewing class tomorrow at
Tastebridge but we will be in the field!

See you all soon, Finger Crossed,

Frantisek