[Tastebridge] We are in! Underground market 9/10, workshop&vendors - suggestiong?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Oct 5 02:18:54 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've managed to get support to sign us for the Underground Market
which is happening on Saturday 9/10 starting. Submission was $53.47
and we got it on Noisebridge birthday party through promoting us.
Kombucha brewed on our classes really helped, it was hit, thanks a
lot!. The market starts at 5 pm, finishes at 11 pm. We are in for
workshop on fermented beverages and for presenting/selling what ever
we like (nearly everything).

I'm therefore opening a discussion how to organize this event. For
sure I'd love to have two persons with me doing the workshop so I can
talk and they would prepare the cultured drink - kombucha and
whey-honey cooler. More hands will be needed before, during and after.
This is going to be a great fun and we can really nicely show how cool
all the free/open/share movement is! I think that if we move well, we
can get 1 month worth of class expenses as a profit, probably even more.

So please get in touch with me who ever would like to be in, we will
do shifts for sure so everyone can hang around. This is a fun action
to taste the fruit of our effort and not a work camp!

Talk to you tonight,

Frantisek

PS Tomorrows cooking class is going to be interesting, you should pop
in, new Czech Recipe coming your way! Brewing class on Wednesday will
be more systematic, quite intense and running on time!