[Tastebridge] Reminder: Keep emails short

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Oct 9 07:57:30 UTC 2010

I just saw a request for an email that was stuck in the tastebridge list.

The reason it was stuck was "Message body is too big: 530646 bytes with a
limit of 40 KB"

Remember, this is currently configured so that emails are only 40KB or less.
Anything over that gets flagged automatically by the software.

I don't mind pushing these through -- but know this limitation as it may
cause delays if I don't see that it needs pushed through in time.

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe