[Tastebridge] caffeine free probiotic drinks from tomorrow on

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Oct 14 16:30:00 UTC 2010

 From tomorrow on we are again going to have supply of caffeine free
hibiscus kombucha and newly probiotic drink called cooler which is
based on anaerobic fermentation of honey by life yogurt cultures. The
small bottle of drinks are the same price as sodas $2 however the
donations go to the Tastebridge dedicated buckets. Price the bigger
bottles accordingly to their volume. The drinks live in
Tastebridge/Food fridge and drink refrigerator and they are going to
be clearly labeled as caffeine free. Please enjoy it and if you like
it come to the Wednesdays Brewing Classes from 6 pm to learn how to
brew it!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I I appreciate any feedback on the drinks and donations connected
strategies.
PS II. We have also a new very strong mate kombucha and regular
gunpowder kombucha