[Tastebridge] I know whot it was

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Oct 11 15:53:58 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,
The big one should be still sitting at the spot. The small one was
drunk and I was present as a culprit. I'm really sorry for that.

Do you think that we could do another alternative batch together with
Tastebridge covering it? However Chris we would have to label
everything very clearly that it is not ready to be drunk and in this
case I believe it has to be moved out of sight.

Let me know what do you think and accept once more my apologies. I
would be really sad if thinks like that could not be done at
Tastebridge because it is very interesting experiment.

Frantisek