[Tastebridge] updates, underground market, big succes -resources

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Oct 6 06:14:16 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
The cooking class was fun, I've hacked some new recipes with help of
others. I'll update the webpage when there is someone willing to help
around, hopefully tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also a brewing class which will be more coordinated than
the ones before. I'm looking for two persons who would like to help
with the workshop on Saturday 10/9 at Oakland Underground market. I
would like to be presenting our activities and two of the Tatebridgers
will in the meanwhile brew two different drinks.

I hope to have the logistic sorted by tomorrow. Sam is in for the help
with the earlier part of the vending etc. who is going to be brave for
later on? Preparations are on already. I would like to plan how to use
this event for maximal promotion/cash gain for our activities.

I've made a "crucial deal" today. I've managed to get source of
highest quality produce for our activities. I've got already 50 lb of
organic sugar cane sugar, 1 lb of dried hibiscus, 1 lb of gun powder
green tea and tow Concord Grape Juice Concentrates with more or less
40% discount compared to the usual market price!!! :-))) All organic.

Mark by the way do you think that we can get some free or cheap
produce from farmers market this Thursday? It would be very handy for
the Saturday event and it would be really cool challenge to get
whatever we can and turn it within 24-48 hours in to a commercial bomb!

Thanks to everyone for help with recent endeavors,
Talk to you soon,

Frantisek