[Tastebridge] todays preparations for tomorrows market - crew, logistic, cooking, flyers design/print out

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Fri Oct 8 16:05:59 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I'm hitting Noisebridge today around 3-4 pm. I'll start to prepare the
logistical part of the market. I did not received confirmation of any
transport yet, so I'll start to make ready for the Bart option. Anyone
interested in cooking, flyers design/printing, general organization is
more than welcome to join. The brave ones (or the "crazy pack" as the
others may call us) for the Saturday is Sam, Josh and me for now, more
people would be appreciated.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek