[Tastebridge] somebody drank my experiment?

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 02:38:42 UTC 2010

Does anybody know what happen to my latest batch of raspberry liqueur?  I
had 2 jars of it, one large, and one small.  It looks like the large one was
opened and tasted, and the small one was completely consumed.  Neither of
these were ready for consumption (they needed to sit for several more
months).  It's very disappointing to lose this years batch (and the money I
invested in it) and I'd like to know why (or at least if I can trust stuff
at Noisebridge) If nobody in tastebridge knows what happen I'll open it up
to noisebridge disscuss.

Christopher