[Tastebridge] big success, thanks for the support!

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Fri Oct 22 17:23:27 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Thanks to all for the help with the brewing and the event! We had a
big success with the new honey-whey lacto fermented probiotic drinks,
which is great. I honestly think that it is a best drink of this type
around the Bay or one of the Bests. If you would like to have some
they are in the drink fridge in beer bottles unlabeled because I did
not have enough time to do that.

I hope to see you on the cooking and brewing classes,

Have a great time, I'm hitting the countryside.

Sincerely,

Frantisek