[Tastebridge] brewing program/course starting

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Sep 8 06:05:52 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've just finished the design of the Brewing Program/Course. The event
is dedicated to the people who wants to start brewing and would like
to do it as a group with a possibility of help from more experienced
brewers. It is going to start next Wednesday 9/15 at 6 pm at
Noisebridge, everybody is welcome! No fees, donations to keep project
going are appreciated. For more info, check our pages

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cultured_Drinks_Brewing_Program

The first cultured drink is going to be kombucha.

Thanks a lot to Josh and especially to Oven, who helped a lot with
editing the text!

We have developed some really nice recepies on todays class but I'm
bit tired to trasnfer them to the electronic version, it will be done
in a few days. The agar agar coconut/tamarind flavor gel was
especially nice and so easy to make!

Sincerely Yours,

Frantisek