[Tastebridge] cooking class

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Sep 22 06:31:15 UTC 2010

Hi to All!

The cooking class was great! Thanks to everyone for coming, people
really appreciated the food and the preparation of all the dishes was
fun. I'm enclosing pictures which I've edited, the recetas are posted
on the webpage. I was not able to upload them on the Tastebridge
webpage under cooking class. If someone knows how to do it, please go
ahead!

Talk to you tomorrow on Brewing class (6 pm) and/or after that on the
meeting (8:30 pm, more or less).

Sincerely,

Frantisek