[Tastebridge] todays cooking class program, kombucha tasting, hosting of cultured food&beverages event

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Sep 28 17:50:56 UTC 2010

Cooking class program 17:00 - 19:00 28/9/2010

Hi to All!
I hope that everyone is ready for the class today! As we have
discussed the last week, the coconut x chicken x peanut soup is on
today and cheese cake. I would suggest to prepare another one or two
simple and inexpensive dishes. Meena will be having fun with the soup
so please talk to her if you are interested and I'll be discovering
the secrets of cheese cake. I've never done one by myself so we will
see ...

Ingredients in the kitchen which we may need:
soup dish - +- 150 ml of coconut milk, almond butter, vegetable bouillon
cheese cake - organic life yogurt (400 ml), acidity 7/10
other dishes ? potatoes, beans, rice (we have the steamer), can of salmon etc.

The plan is to be done with both dishes around 7 pm and post the
recepies during the actual production, this time with appropriate
photo documentation. The Tastebridge budget for tonight is $15, we
should recover it from the dinner for Noisebridge meeting, at least
that is the plan. For now I plan to spit it half and half on the two
major dishes, if we need more, we have to subsidize it.

One ?independent project?. If anyone would like to start to reorganize
the spices in the kitchen so they are nicely labeled and organized in
the ?easy to use? manner, that would be wonderful!

In addition to cooking there will be tasting of kombuchas produced and
bottled on the last brewing class on 22/9/2010. From 19:00 there is a
small event organized by enthusiast in slow food movement, focused on
cultured food and beverages. We are hosting this event at Noisebridge
for the first time, so please welcome!

I'm looking forward to see you tonight on the cooking class (17:00) or
tomorrow on the brewing class (29/9 from 18:00 to 21:00) or at any
other time.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS If you have any questions please post them on the discussion list
or send me the echo.