[Tastebridge] meeting notes 13/9/2010

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Sep 14 05:52:22 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Here are the meeting notes from today's meeting. We have prepared a
really nice dinner and had a good time!

See you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek and Joshua

Tatebridge Meeting 13/9/2010

-  up and coming food festivals, summits and conferences on
sustainable development in the Bay Area
   - Every Tuesday Nights, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm is Kitchen Valley
Workshop at Hayes Valley Farm 450 Laguna Street, San Francisco.
http://www.hayesvalleyfarm.com/index.html
- Helping to prepare and serve food and beverages and promote
Tastebridge for Five Minutes of Fame at Noisebridge Thursday 16/9/2010
- incubator project:
   - create administrator account on biotron-laptop - done
   - install arduino interface - not done, we could not connect to the network
   - read the temperature of the heating element; t=82F
   - inner incubator temperature interchangeable, around 75F
   - two 1/2 jars full of water transferred in to the incubator,
number I. nearly touching heating element, t=67F and number II. around
30 cm away, t=63F
   - temperature readings of I. and II. will be taken on 14/9/2010,
showing the capacity of the heating element to heat up the interior of
the incubator
   - tasting kombucha, batch prepared 8/9/2010
tasting ? SCOBY is starting to change the color from hibiscus tone to
greenish/brownish color, smells fermented; taste quality 6/10,
sweetness 6/10, strong gunpowder taste, bit fizzy