[Tastebridge] notes from last bruwing class posted

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Sep 30 13:52:53 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've just posted the notes from 29/9/2010 brewing class

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Class_Overview_29/9/2010

Please feel free to edit them, they would certainly use some "grammar
polishing".

Do not forget - Saturday second of October is the Noisebridge
Birthday, starting after after 7 pm I think. Tastebridge will be
preparing food and cultured drinks, so please come in advance if you
would like to get involved, bring a dish, what ever you like. We are
going to have kombucha on tap and Miloh is going to make some Soda Pop!

Talk to you all soon,

Frantisek