[Tastebridge] Fw: Want to be in the next Underground Market?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Fri Apr 29 21:32:48 UTC 2011

Greetings,
Well another invitation. I wonder if someone wants to go to lately
mentioned  small music festival or this event (info below)? If so
please post to the list. If non yet, I may ask few people involved
with Tastebridge in person, they may not be on the mailing list or
they may be skipping the news. I think it is very nice way how to
present the concept of hacking and food hacking with some cash coming
in for the projects if sorted well.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I should be announcing a nice big fat surprise within few days :-)))