[Tastebridge] The Mystery of the Disappearing Donations

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Apr 21 08:43:03 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Please do try to find another alternative than a "closed control
system". I would really appreciate it, I consider it very important to
keep Tastebridge open also in this manner and I'm not alone. I know it
is difficult and may be sometimes even frustrating but "open is so
good" that it is worth of some extra work and trouble. I'll try to
help to find another solution.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Take it from the point of view that at least someone cares about
our bucket, and on regular basis, what a determination! Once his/her
balance of donations turns from - to + we are the winners. One more
sole redeemed.