[Tastebridge] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge billboard funding a bit shy of goal

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Aug 1 10:10:14 UTC 2011

Sounds great, I think if we can effort to chip in even more it would
help. Or maybe if there are some enthusiasts you could do few
"specially lovely meals" for Tuesday meeting and loudly promote for
what purpose we are collecting, we would get quite a bit of cash from
that I think.

Best of luck,

Sincerely,

Frantisek