[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] Ginger Beer Plant

Felix Sargent felix.sargent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:50:13 UTC 2011

Yeah, I've used basic yeast before, but only in sealed plastic bottles,
which means at most a two day fermentation. It never really got that nice
"spicyness" that I like in Ginger Beer like Reed's. Was wondering if the
yeast would have anything to do with it. I probably under extracted the
ginger in the plant (I didn't boil it).

Know any good places to get champagne yeast other than Brewcraft?
Felix Sargent
felix.sargent at gmail.com
www.felixsargent.com