[Tastebridge] Hackercake (re-)building - Feb-06 (Sunday) 4PM-ish

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:41:52 UTC 2011

Hey kids!

The USPS shat on me/Lilia's/Patrick's cupcakes that we were sending to Tx/Rx
(damn). However, a new address was received from Forrest (thanks BTW!), so
we'll bake up some new ones to send them since no one likes old cupcakes.

I'll bring the Liquid N2, and we'll pretty much do what we did last time -
power tools + cupcakes --> awesomeness. Come if you're interested/can make
it! It would be awesome if there are more than a few of us so we can get
some sweet documentation going as well this time to score some additional
points. The best part? We already know what works and what doesn't work so
well, so we'll probably have some waaaaaay more awesome designs this time
around!

tl;dr version: Sunday, 4PM in the noisekitchen - make cupcakes with power
tools and liquid N2. Its cool (*vaudeville drum*).

Sean