[Tastebridge] Food for tomorrows meeting + new log

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 05:29:30 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

So, I'd really like to get some people together tomorrow to cook for the
meeting - have a relatively simple menu in mind: veggie lasagne (vegan +
non-vegan if anyone can help with good cheese substitute tips?),
quinoa/kale/bean salad and home-baked bread. Anyone who knows for sure
that'd they'd like to join in either cooking or eating, go ahead and drop me
a line, or throw a couple of bucks in the donation jar so we've got funds
for groceries.

For anyone interested in the continuation of the kombucha culture program,
I've expanded the wiki with a page for logging our brewing efforts:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Kombucha_brewing_log - check it out, follow
the progress of your favourite soft drink! Pics to follow.

/Rikke