[Tastebridge] Dish soap

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:54:50 UTC 2011

Hi all, I am at the space now and was about to wash a sinkful of
dishes, but I can't find any dish soap. There is a box of dishwasher
detergent powder, but no liquid hand-dish-washing soap, or maybe I
just can't find it. Can we establish a protocol to ensure that there
is always dish soap on hand?

I see someone has established a protocol for marking whether the
dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty, but I believe it is
unimplemented, because the sign says "not clean" whereas the dishes
inside appear to be, in fact, clean.

Thanks for your consideration.