[Tastebridge] reoccurring events

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:19:57 UTC 2011

i hope those progress bar hackers know how lucky they are to have you
keeping them full of tasty food hacks and being awesome and stuff. we
miss you!

i'm sorry to admit that the tastebridge schedule has grown a little
inconsistent lately. however, rikke is the new hero of tastebridge.
she and the folks from the free school prepared an amazing meal for
everyone in the space on monday evening.

abundant thanks to rikke, jonah, and everyone who helped cook the food
or brew the fantastic batch of kombucha we enjoyed last night!