[Tastebridge] Tastebridge SCHEDULE for the week of Jan 9 2011

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Jan 11 11:41:39 UTC 2011

Quoting Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com>:

> I replied to the qr code thing, which I guess implies that I'm no one.
> My comment was that we should get Tastebridge a website.  The website is
> what I thought would go on the qr code.
>

> Patrick

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

As I've asked maybe 10 times before without any answer yet. Why not to
use already existing Tastebridge web pages? If you Patric feel like no
one after one post on the topic, then I'm probably still before big
bang.

By the way I've updated these non existing web pages by link to the
distilling classes. If I manage I will put there also recipe for sushi
which I've learned the other day.

Sincerely,

Frantisek