[Tastebridge] Tastebridge SCHEDULE for the week of Jan 9 2011

Kathryn Storm kathryn at kathrynstorm.com
Tue Jan 11 15:57:00 UTC 2011

I meant to reply earlier but I'll be by tonight making vegan bagels. There's usually a high-yield and it's relatively easy and inexpensive. I thought this might be a fun way for me to share tonight.

As I mentioned eons ago, I was interested in doing a once a month vegan hacking class following Wednesday's brewing. I'm aiming for the 26th but would love to come share tonight just to hang out and get to know some more Tastebridgers.

I'm off around 6p so I'll see some of you around then.

Kathryn