[Tastebridge] Distillation Class - January 5th, ~7PM

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 00:18:16 UTC 2011

Hellllooooo Noisebridge!

There's a cool class a-coming this Wednesday, January 5th @ 7PM...and its on
distillation! I'll teach you how a still works, go over some options for
"rolling your own", and the best part of the whole thing? We'll actually
distill something, and try the results! Plan on the class lasting about 2
hours. We'll start after the tastebridge brewing class since these two
things are very complimentary skill sets. In the interest of time, we'll be
using a really small still so we don't need to wait around for heating up
and cooling down for forever (though it also means that we'll likely not
have a ton of final product).

There will be some non-zero raw material costs for this. I'm willing to
cover them, but I'd be thrilled if some peeps can donate to noisebridge or
tastebridge what they would have given me to make this class happen.

Hope to see some cool kids on Wednesday!
-Sean