[Tastebridge] Tastebridge SCHEDULE for the week of Jan 9 2011

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:30:20 UTC 2011

Tuesday evenings should always have some sort of meal planned in advance
one way or another.  Whether people bring food or we cook, having a good
spread of food on the same night as the weekly meeting always seems to
work out well.  It creates a happier and more festive atmosphere and
makes a great weekly follow-up to the busy circuit hacking mondays.

Miloh: what are we doing about the labels? Have you got labels yet or
should I go buy some?  Please let me know.  Just FYI, if you use
standard avery sizes (whether you're using actual avery brand or not),
any decent word processor has a template so they print properly.

Patrick