[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker-cake building on Jan 17th?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:41:42 UTC 2011

Hey kids!

Sorry, I'm going to have a bit of a cupcake time delay - I found out that I
won't be able to get any LN2 until Tuesday due to the long weekend (frikkin
trucks and whatnot), so we're going to have to push back hackercake building
until *Tuesday, Jan 18th @ 6PM.

*Hope this is still OK with everyone's schedules. For those that are
interested, here's what I'm thinking of doing with the nitrogen:

Step 1) We bake some 'cakes
Step 2) We freeze said 'cakes
Step 3) After the cakes are frozen we can take power tools to them (dremel
anybody?) to make super precise cuts/engravings which would be impossible to
do using standard cupcake bakery. Ideas include - egg shaped cupcakes (with
frosting on the inside for protection, and simple shippability), or a
cupcake with the NB logo cut out of the side or something.
Step 4) Ship said 'cakes to the receiving space

Anyways, hope this sounds dope to people, and hope people can make it!

Sean