[Tastebridge] Wednesday ABC's of cooking is not Tastebridge/correct?

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:54:32 UTC 2011

Ok,
I do not see Wednesdays planned event of making strudel in print on the wiki
as of Monday AM...I do see that a Wednesday event of the ABC's of cooking is
added to the wiki regular schedule but it is not noted as a Tastebridge
event

basically, I received verbal assurance that the free school people were
aware of the event and would probably attend and donate...but this is
leaving out the general Noisebridge community by not using the wiki to
announce it

I'm not sure that the person planning the event needs to buy the food for
all the attendees. It is enough to announce the class and ask for persons to
bring their own supplies/donate or coordinate a purchase

and I would really rather see the Tastebridge funds used for an official
Tastebvridge event rather than to fund the purchase of supplies for a
specific class that isn't even being announced to Noisebridge and just
orally to insiders!