[Tastebridge] Media

Kathryn Storm kathryn at kathrynstorm.com
Tue Jul 26 17:41:21 UTC 2011

Hi Tastebridgers,

I got this email this morning in my VH mailbox. I wasn't 100% sure who is
championing the voice of Tastebridge but if anyone would like to join in,
let me know. Vegan Hacker wouldn't be possible without Tastebridge, or
Noisebridge for that matter. I'd just like to be sensitive to in-place
protocol, etc. in order to be first and foremost respectful to the space
and community!

Also, things have been a bit hectic for me this last month but tonight
we'll be doing steamed buns in the space. Come by!

Cheers,
Kathryn

---------

Hi,

I am with offManhattan, a green travel website based out of New York City,
and we are getting ready to launch a new site in San Francisco. The Vegan
Hacker/Tastebridge concept caught my eye as something our readers would be
interested in. Is there someone who has a few minutes for a quick phone
interview about its history and current projects?

Thanks and hope to speak with you soon,

Signe Brewster
952-356-2496