[Tastebridge] tastebridge donations

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:34:37 UTC 2011

Hey, if it is not ok to reimburse someone for cash expenditures (especially
if they are also bringing food donations already) then you are going to find
that the offerings of tastebridge are going to be much more limited
however, I think we all would benefit from more advance notice about what is
going to be cooked up, I struggle w the knowledge that food donations and
personal energy are not always predictable for everyone who likes cooking at
Noisebridge
put this info into the stewpot

my point in wanting to put yesterdays kitchen cash donations into the main
locked Noisebridge collection is that there wasn't a coking project
yesterday (to the best of my knowledge) and the donation jar for Noisebridge
in the kitchen should have been where the tastebridge jar was (prominantly
displayed)    and that all along general donations should have been sent
into the general collection   but haven't been (to the best of my knowledge)