[Tastebridge] free markets rock and roll

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Jun 1 12:29:20 UTC 2011

I've just posted this one to keep us up to date and in memory :-))

Can not wait for the post about the corn dogs workshop!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Hi to all!
My name is Frantisek and I'm not exactly a vendor :-))

I'm one of the members of Tastebridge

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

which is an experimental food and beverage hacker project based at one
of the top world's
hacker spaces called Noisebridge at SF Mission (non profit)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

We promote high quality foods and beverages through promotional
events, workshops and
this type of markets. We do a lots of experimenting trying to
strengthen the slow food
movement by bringing in science knowledge and today's technology. You
could describe it
also as a DIY think-tank.

Best of luck to you all and good sell of your products, you should see
are logo around
from time to time!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Up to now we have had mostly probiotic beverages at the market and
some electronic
projects.

Hey whats up vendors!
There are a bunch of us here and we all have some wonderful treats,
introduce yourself and share a bit about what it is you create/cook/
sell.

Underground Market Vendors <underground-market-vendors at googlegroups.com>