[Tastebridge] Fwd: What I sell - SF neighborhood honeys

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Jun 1 12:06:00 UTC 2011

Hi to all and to Karen especially,

I'm forwarding this email because a local source of honey comes always handy!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

----- Forwarded message from kpeteros at comcast.net -----
     Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:55:46 +0000 (UTC)
     From: Karen Peteros <kpeteros at comcast.net>
  Subject: What I sell - SF neighborhood honeys
       To: underground-market-vendors at googlegroups.com

I sell hyper-local honey produced by honey bees that are hived in
different San Francisco neighborhoods that I tend for my own little
honey business but, mainly, for my non-profit San Francisco Bee-Cause.

SF Bee-Cause has hives at Hayes Valley Farm, Alemany Farm and the SF
Permaculture Guild mini-farm at 18th/RI in Potrero Hill.  We also
have hives in a few folks' backyards.  We do not treat our bees with
any chemicals or drugs, and the queens who head-up our colonies have
been selected for disease resistant traits.

Karen Peteros
    {\
-((((O8
    {/