[Tastebridge] Davros update

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:29:52 UTC 2011

Hello all -

Several of us were hard at distilling Davros last wednesday. About half of
the batch is finished (~12L), and we got a yield of ~1.2L of 92.5% good
stuff (specific gravity of the product = 824). Next, we need to finish
distilling the rest of the batch, dilute the product to something
reasonable, then let it polish on carbon for a bit.

Unfortunately, I found out exactly 2 hours ago that I'll be out of the
country all next week, so we won't be able to continue the process then.
I'll probably swing by the space sometime on Sunday night to dilute the part
of the batch that is finished and put it on carbon. If anyone is interested
in seeing that process, let me know and I'll try to keep you in the loop on
when I'll be around Sunday.

Cheers to all!
Sean