[Tastebridge] hosting of "brewing" wiki for month or two, OK?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Sat May 21 09:31:06 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
I would like to ask if it is OK to host a wiki page for month or two
for 091 master brewers group which we are founding under 091 labs,
Irish hacker space in Galway. 091 labs are now moving and there are
worries that having brewing info on their wiki can lower their chances
of getting a place soon.

The group is closely connected to Tastebrige concept, with brewing of
beverages and food culturing being the main interests.

If there is any issue with that, please make a post to the discussion
list and I'll take the wiki down.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS We have to get organized soon because the elderberry season is
starting with elderberry wine being our first project :-))

the American inspiration
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/elderber.asp