[Tastebridge] Francisco plans to unveil fantastic vinegar next Saturday 11AM

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:16:33 UTC 2011

Francisco has made vinegar from exotic fruits. They are sequestered away
for an "official opening" Thanks to Yorgen (sp?) for the help! '
Saturday November 17th at 11 AM

Can we spring for special olive oil from the Tastebridge budget funds and
round up some breads or ???? for this occasion?  What would these exotic
vinegars go with to show off their flavors?

When our treasurer, Warren comes in, please alert him to the request. Does
anyone oppose or block? Do we have an amount  in mind for organic olive oil
or would someone donate?

By the way, any place else in SF where one could actually obtain  a product
comparable? Or are we it?

Cynthia

--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD