[Tastebridge] Oyster Mushroom update

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:09:29 UTC 2011

Someone said the other night - around the time we were preparing
Thanksgiving dinner - that we should never have to buy beer, wine, etc @
the Bridge, since we can brew our own. I wholeheartedly endorse that
sentiment. With my very next UI payment - which I should receive by this
time next week - I would like to purchase the necessary supplies to brew a
batch of mead (honey wine) and/or beer. I haven't made either before but I
have a good recipe for mead and a rudimentary knowledge of what it will
take to make it. I would like to engage in this brewing adventure with the
help of others - anyone interested! You can email me (
anthonyletigre at gmail.com) or find me at the Bridge. I'm there practically
on a daily basis of late. In fact I'm going to be heading there this
evening, in a couple hours.

Of course, it will take a while for mead or beer to be ready to drink. We
may have to purchase our provisions in the meantime to get us through till
then.

For non-drinkers: I am also interested in solid (non alcoholic) foods! The
biolumniscent mushrooms sounds brilliant (literally, as well as
figuratively).

I'm also a "housing hacker" you might say with Homes Not Jails - we have
our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm - for anyone who doesn't know, and may be
interested.

Tony