[Tastebridge] [nb-soc] Thingsgiving, next Fri/Sat/Sun (25/26/27) at Noisebridge!

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 05:59:30 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm planning to skip my regular Homes Not Jails meeting this Tuesday in
order to come to the member meeting here at NoiseBridge. I've been hanging
out for a while now, but haven't properly introduced myself to many of the
regulars.

Also, I propose the name "Hackitorium" for the main open space area to the
right when you walk in. I came up with it the other night as I was writing
a journal entry / freeform sociological sketch of the space and its
denizens.

If I don't find a ride up to Portland for Thanksgiving, I may be around.

T0NY L0NGSHANKS

"If you got time to be slackin', you got time to be hackin'"